Timeline for Caboolture | Members' Interests | Events | Search | Message Board | Links
Starting Family History
Talk to Relatives
• Someone many have started collecting information.
• Be willing to share information.
Talk to Fellow Research Members
• You may find someone researching the same area.
• You may find a distant relative.
Visit your local library
• Look for family and local history books.
• Old newspapers are also available and a valuable source of information.
• Family Bible
• School Records
• Local Histories (such as school Centenary Celebrations)